This is me

Thursday, April 06, 2006

"D"

This not the D from D gang or any one else.

This is my very own D stands for Digambar.

He is the only VVVVVIP person in my life. My "bestest" friend-philosopher-guide. And a lot more.

I just started thinking about him when i was writing my thoughts about my appraisal. why i wanted a promotion and what is the figure i want to see in it. I think too much.

But D's not like this. He's happy and content with what he's receiving. He smiles when he's tense. Does'nt show. Doesn't think much. Sometimes i need to frown and show some fury to make him understand things. But after few days he's back to normal.

I dont 'want him to lose any of his qualities. That's what keeps us together.
My anger, his calmness.
My praticality, his no-care attitude.
My fast racing thoughts, his no much thinking.
My promptness, his easy-going ness
My right-now attitude, his later-on.

In true sense we complement each other a bit too much.
May be we see things differently but we find things which we lack in the other.

I just want to say thanks to D for being there for me in all situations forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home