This is me

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

A Dog ?

Our manager is getting married in april. So the team was discussing what we can give as a gift. Dinner sets, microwaves, house interiors etc was discussed. one of the leads R suggested let's get a dog.
They are going to stay alone in a house so let's get them a dog for company! I would have killed the person who would have got me such a thing!

I feel that such gifts should be for both people.

That was one of the most funny thoughts that i have heard today. I dont' know how many would like this thought. I know the thought is unique but just imagine going to the marriage hall with a dog!

To add further to this, another colleague A suggested giving a cat to his wife!! I wonder who's getting married :D

Meri team adhi pagal thi, aaj confirm hua ki puri paagal hai :))))

So we have now decided in common opinion that for R we get a dog as a wedding gift and a cat for A. :D

As of now I think we are going with the microwave...



2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home