This is me

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

It's over!! Yipee!!

I wanted to spell Yipee like Woppie!! The Roshesh Sarabhai dialogue from Star One comedy Serial "Sarabhai v/s Sarabhai - One of my most loved serials! Roshesh says this in a special way which makes it cute.

Coming to the main point of this entry. The presentation i was supposed to "voluntarily" give is over!! Finally! Phew!! What a relaxation. If you read my 7 tags, presentation is one of the most hated thing for me!

Since last 2 weeks i've been trying to give it.
First attempt - There was no room available! People were in a hurry to book rooms, I guess to save people attending my presentation from the trauma :d

Second attempt - Was supposed to be last thursday. But Rajkumar expired and whole bangalore was in Curfew. What a way to stop my presentation i wonder! Me thinks people thought it would be killer one :D

Third attempt - Just mailed my boss in the afternoon about having the presentation today evening! And lo, in just hours it's over! It was short one.. not sure about the sweet part though. But people were happy it was small :D (Me also, me also!)

Well I am relaxed for a few days before the next topic comes by.... Ciao..:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home