This is me

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Taxing Taxes

I am tired of paying taxes and more of them each year.

Well, I honestly pay my taxes- income tax, professional tax, service tax, VAT and other taxes payable.

Question : What am I getting in return?
Answer : More taxes!!

I get - no proper electricity, water shortage, bad roads, traffic congestion.
I have to pay more money for petrol, more money paid for anything any person needs.

What do I end up saving ? Nothing !! A BIG ZERO!!

Right now I just read that my under construction flat in pune is going to cost more .. reason ? Hike in service tax for the builder.. which is getting vasooled from me. Naturally. Then there is some WCT - Work Construction Tax being charged..

So I pay taxes, I get proper bills for my purchase..and blah and blah, only to be charged more!!
Honesty pays back..it doenst'.. honesty means you pay more!!

In US, you pay some 30 or 40% of ur salary as taxes and you get more benefits. Over here i pay more than that and what i get is more taxing, scams by politicians.. my hard - earned money is going waste.. why am I here ?
No doubt, we have a huge Brain Drain.. and I now feel it should continue..

Well I am in a foul mood today thanks to more taxing..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home