This is me

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Unanswered Questions..

This year has been bad from the start. I lost 2 close people this year itself.

I have questions left unanswered. i have so much to tell. May be i wasted time by not telling them.

I learnt a big lesson. if you have to tell someone about your thoughts do it now. there may not be any tomorrow.

As for me it's going to be some days of silence for me.

:-(

PS: I don't know why I am sharing these thoughts. I guess it's what going on in my mind right now. Some place anonymous.

3 Comments:

  • i really feel sorry for you.

    the post kinda reminded me of the people i'm missing...out of my busy exam schedule.

    i hope ou don't take things too hard on yourself.

    p.s. it's good to let out these thoughts once in a while. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sun May 07, 02:07:00 PM PDT  

  • DP,

    Dont' be sorry.

    I am out of the self-imposed hiatus.

    Have a look at my recent post.

    By Blogger Ashwini, at Wed May 10, 01:23:00 AM PDT  

  • yeah...feelin' like reporting the yellow reporters.. :)

    ur post's dated close to my friend's birthday whom i lost 3 yrs. back, but see, i don't feel bad either. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thu May 11, 12:42:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home